Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Showered with Love

Wow! It is hard to believe that I am 35 weeks pregnant. The time has gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday we found out that we are going to have a baby. Words cannot express how much fun Jason and I have had over the past few months. We have loved hearing Will's heartbeat and seeing him through ultrasounds. Shopping, of course, has been great fun. There hasn't been a part of this pregnancy that I haven't enjoyed. I have truly been blessed to be so healthy and feel so good. We can't begin to thank all of our family and friends for all of their love and support throughout this time. We have definitely felt everyone's support; we knew that we were loved, but everyone has been so wonderful to us. We truly appreciate everything that everyone has done for us, and we love you all dearly!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

1 comment:

Alli and Erik said...

Well, you know what? I was thinking today what a cute pregnant woman you make! Now I know that sounds so weird, but besides that, you have LOOKED happy. You smile, you rub that belly...pregnancy has made you glow! I am glad that you have had a wonderful experience with this little guy!! I know it was a long road to get there! It was worth it, huh?