Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Latest Doctor's Appointment and More Pictures


We had our latest doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon. Everything was good with both Will and me. I told the doctor that I feel really good. I still haven't had any real problems. The only uncomfortable part I have had is bad indigestion, but no swelling and no major problems. I feel like I have been really lucky with my pregnancy. I think I have more energy and feel better pregnant than not.


The doctor did tell me that I am measuring 36 weeks (which is 2 weeks ahead of schedule). This was the first time that he actually measured my belly. Before now he measured Will's bones on the ultrasound to determine if he was measuring ahead of schedule. Although I was sad not to have another ultrasound, it was neat to be measured. I have another appointment in 2 weeks; after that I will be on my weekly appointments.






1 comment:

Mimi said...

You have really done great and you look so pretty. We love you all and we are looking so forward to having baby Will with us.