Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

All is Well

Jason and I had our last doctor's appointment this past Tuesday. Everything is going well with both Will and me. The doctor did another ultrasound. It was great to be able to see Will again. He is growing big, but we got some exciting news. Will measured in the 48th percentile this go round. He is about 6 lbs. 4 oz. We were so happy to hear that his size is more on track and slowing down some. The even more exciting news for me was when the doctor said that Will's head was actually measuring a week behind schedule. I like the idea of delivering a baby with a (hopefully) smaller head. After the ultrasound the doctor examined me and said that I am 1 to 2 cm. dilated. He said not to worry; I could stay at this point for a month. So, we are hanging on for a few more days until our next update, but we are getting excited that the big day isn't too far away!!!!

2 comments:

Alli and Erik said...

well, that is good news! I hope you and Jason have a very Merry Christmas!
love,
alli

Mimi said...

Why were you up posting this comment at 5:16 a.m.??? Are you getting ready for those sleepless nights? Wonder if Will is going to arrive at 4:25 a.m. like you and Corri???? We'll see!!!