Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

nothing new to report

We hope that everyone had a wonderful and Merry Christmas. We only went home for a couple of days, but it was so nice to see our families. We had a wonderful Christmas. It was a little scary how much stuff Will got this Christmas and he isn't even here yet. I know that his grandparents, aunts, and uncles are going to love spoiling him rotten.

We went to the doctor yesterday for our check-up. The doctor said that everything looked good, and we are right on schedule. He said that Will's head is in position for delivery; he thinks that I will have a smooth delivery. After our appointment, we took a tour of the hospital. I think that everyone knows that I will be delivering at Provience Northeast (where Jason works). So, Jason and I have been there before, but it was nice to have an official tour. We saw the rooms. The great thing about Providence is that I will be in one room the whole time that I am in the hospital. The nurse who gave us the tour told us which two rooms to request when we get there...they are the biggest rooms since we will have a big family there with us. She also showed us the nursery that we can send Will to if we choose; he can stay in the room with us if we want. We also saw the waiting room for our families to stay in while I deliver. It was nice, but I think they will be bored. There is no tv. It is a tiny hospital, so that was about everything there was to see. Jason, of course, knows and talks to everyone there, so I know they are going to take really good care of me. Now we just have to sit back and wait for the big day to come.

3 comments:

Sally Brown said...

I'm glad that Will is getting ready! I can't wait to see the little guy. I have seen other hospitals now and you are very lucky to be having him there! I know they will take good care of you. Hang in there!

Alli and Erik said...

Yeah! My sister was at PNE when Memphis and Rayne were born. They took really good care of them both. You will be in good hands!

Jessica said...

Yaya for a good report. Can't wait to meet Will. Glad you and Jason are doing great. Hang it there!