Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Will's First Trip to Virginia

Well, Will and I made it home from a very long car ride and a nice several days in Virginia. Will, Mimi, and I joined Poppie in Virginia on Monday night after about 8 hours in the car. We stayed with our Uncle Boo and Aunt Rose (my dad's aunt and uncle). It was their first time seeing Will. To put it mildly, they thought Will was the best thing since sliced bread. They loved to watch him and talk to him. They really loved to watch him eat and play in his Johnny Jumper. I am glad that Will was able to make his first trip up, and I am really glad that my great aunts and uncle were able to see him. We miss our family up there, but we are happy to be home and back in our routine.

PS...thanks Mimi and Poppie for helping so much with Will while we were gone. We couldn't have made the trip without you!!!!!!!









2 comments:

Mimi said...

We had such a fun time with you and Will. You forgot to tell everyone that this was the first time that Aunt Rose had held a baby! And you are absolutely right - they think Will is wonderful!

Alli and Erik said...

I am glad you all had a good trip!