Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Caught!!!



This morning I awoke to hearing Will "talking" on the monitor. I love to listen to him play in his crib first thing in the morning. It is so adorable to hear him in there having so much fun. Well, I went to get him, and I was surprised at what I saw. Will had pulled himself up in his crib for the very first time. (He pulled himsef up for the first time earlier in the week, but only on either Jason or me.) By the time I could grab the camera he had hit his head on the rail and was crying. He was fine, but ready to get up for the day. Needless to say, Da-Da lowered the crib this evening, and Will is sleeping soundly in a much lower setting.

1 comment:

Alli and Erik said...

Awww...he is growing up so fast! He is so precious!