Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

You Did It!!!!

That was the phone call I received this afternoon from a good friend of mine, Mary Paul, after finishing my first day back at work. I did it; I made it through an entire day back at work while Will was home with is Daddy. It was comforting to know that Will was getting some quality Daddy time while I was back at school. They played, went to the store, and then Will convinced Daddy that he wanted to get Mommy some flowers and a card. So, when I got home I had some beautiful lilies and a sweet card waiting on me. All things considering it wasn't a horrible day...only 35 more school days to go until summer vacation, but I'm not counting. Until then I will hurry home every afternoon to spend some quality time with my baby.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures - they are great!