Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy Several Days



Wow! We have been busy over the last several days. Daddy was off with us on Monday. We spent the day running errands. It was fun to be able to do it together. Yesterday we went to Newberry to see Aunt Corri for her birthday. Will had so much fun visiting Aunt Corri, seeing where his mommy went to school, meeting some professors, and looking at all the pretty flowers. Today was even busier. Will had his 3 month pictures taken this morning. Brooke sent us a couple this afternoon. She does such a great job. We can't wait to see the rest. After pictures we all went to gym class. Daddy got to see Will sit in the Johnny Jumper for the first time. I guess we will be hunting one this weekend. Then, my favorite part of the day...shopping. That was my treat after mailing off my National Boards box earlier in the day. Wahoo...it is sent off, and I don't have to think about it anymore!!!! Check out the pictures below to catch up on Easter, our trip to Newberry, and all of the other fun stuff we have been doing!

























































3 comments:

Sally Brown said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I love all of the smiles in the pictures. I can't wait for him to meet Michael!

Alli and Erik said...

Humm...a future Newberry graduate in the making? I like it!

Aunt Corri said...

My nephew is the CUTEST baby in the world =)