Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I hate National Boards!!!!!!!!!!

I think the title says it all...I really, really, really hate National Boards!!!!!!! This is a horrible process, that in my opinion, doesn't prove anything about my teaching ability. All it shows is that someone, who may or may not have a background in education, likes all the blood, sweat, and tears that have been poured into my writing. So instead of spending a day with my sweet baby, I turned him over to his grandparents for the afternoon so that I could work on this terrible thing. Will really did love spending the afternoon with his grandparents, and I know they enjoyed spending time with him, but it is still no fun to be stuck inside writing an 11 page paper. I know complaining doesn't get the work done, but it sure does feel good to vent. So after all of this suffering, hopefully this fall you can read that I passed National Boards and celebrating in a fun and special way with my family!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alli and Erik said...

Hang in there girl! I know that we will be celebrating and singing for you in the fall! You can do it! love ya!
oh...here is our link: http://barlikville.blogspot.com/
come visit!