Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Wow! The past week and a half has gone by so quickly. I have been meaning to update the blog every day, but the time just gets away from me. Jason, Will, and I are continuing to adjust to our new schedules, but we are all doing well. Will eats about every 3 hours and loves to sleep in between feedings. He is up for a while each night, but we are starting to get our days and nights figured out. My mom stayed with us last week, Jason's mom is with us this week, and Jason will be home next week. The extra help has been wonderful. Will and I are looking forward to Daddy being home with us next week.

Will is growing quickly. We went to the doctor yesterday to have Will's eye examined. He has a clogged tear duct. Nothing major...we just have to massage between his eye and nose several times a day. At the doctor, Will weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs. 7 oz. He is already over his birth weight by a good bit. I can also tell that he is getting longer. His sweet newborn clothes are getting a little short.







3 comments:

Sally Brown said...

He is so cute!!! Isn't it crazy how time just slips away when these little guys are with us! Don't worry, Michael had a clogged tear duct too. He didn't get over it until he was about 4 months old! He sounds like he is doing amazing. That is AWESOME that his weight is up to that after ~2 weeks. You must be doing a great job! I think about you guys constantly, but I am scared to call incase you are napping. Please give me a call sometime if you have a free second!

Alli and Erik said...

Hey Carissa!! I have been thinking about you so much! I do want to come see you guys. Will is precious. It is amazing how quickly they change. Take lots of pictures! I will call you soon!

brandi said...

He is adorable!!! I am glad y'all are doing so well! Call or drop me a line if you get a chance. I am not going to call you because I know it would be during the worst possible time. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you! Definitely keep posting pictures!