Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Will is getting so big!!!

Wow! Time goes by really fast when you are having fun. Jason and I are having so much fun with our precious baby boy! We went to the doctor today for Will's two week check-up. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 13.5 oz. That is 2 pounds over his birth weight. We knew that he was getting big, but we never guessed he was already well over 8 lbs. His head measured 36.5 centimeters, and he was 21 1/2 inches long. His weight was in the 50th percentile and his head was in the 47th percentile...so I guess we are all doing what we should be. We don't go back to the doctor until he is 2 months old. He is going to grow and change so much by then!!!

Yesterday Jason, Will, and I had some family pictures taken. A friend of ours from church came to our house and took some wonderful pictures. She took several of Will by himself and then with each of us individually and then finally some as a family. We don't get all of the pictures for another week or so, but she put some up on her blog for a "sneek peek." If you would like to check these out, go to www.brooketurnerphotography.com/blog. Scroll down until you see Baby Will. There are 5 pictures to look at. We are thrilled with the pictures.

I have some more pictures of Will that we have taken over the past few days, but when I tried to put them on the blog, I messed them up. Hopefully Jason can figure out what I did, and get them up before too long.

2 comments:

brandi said...

I LOVE the pictures! They are wonderful! Your mom sent me a link the other day. Will is so handsome, he could be a baby model. The candid-like shots with you and Jason are so sweet and beautiful too. Those are definitely pictures you will always treasure!

Alli and Erik said...

Hey Carissa,
The pictures are beautiful! Absolutly gorgeous!
I miss you! Did Jason tell you I called last week? I'll call again soon! Hugs and Kisses to Will!