Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Doctor's Appointment

Jason and I had our regular check-up today. We were able to hear Will's heartbeat; everything was fine. The doctor said that I am 2 1/2 centimeters dilated. He said that we are well on our way to having a baby. I go for my next appointment next Monday afternoon, and then he is going to induce me on Tuesday evening (he is on call Tuesday night). He did say that it would take until Wednesday to have the baby. So, if Will doesn't come by next week, he will be here on Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

Sally Brown said...

That is VERY exciting! I'm glad your body is preparing for Will's big day. Let me know if I can help in anyway!

Alli and Erik said...

WOW!! I am so excited for you! I have missed you the last 2 days. Where have you been my dear friend??? I will come sit in "my" chair for a moment tomorrow if I can. Love ya!

brandi said...

That is awesome! Less than a week left!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you only have a week left! I hope you have a little time to relax.