Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Updates!

Wow! Time is going by so quickly. We are busy trying to get ready for Will to come. We ordered his baby furniture this past Thursday. It will be delivered on Thursday of this week. We are so excited about it. Jason painted the nursery over the weekend. We picked a light mint green color for the walls. The room decorations will be based off the book Guess How Much I Love You. This is one of my favorite children's books. I will put more pictures of the furniture and finished room up when the room is finished.

Will is so active...he moves all the time. Although I feel him some during the day, he loves to really move around in the early evening and during the middle of the night. He has been waking me up around 3 am dancing in my belly. I think this is preparing me for the sleepness months to come. Jason sleeps through it all. Will and I will make sure that changes come January. His kicks are getting so strong that we have been able to see my belly jump with his kicks. We both love to feel it when he really gets going in there!

No comments: