Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Additional Photos and more

Hello Everyone,

I know that it has been awhile since I have made any posts. It is starting to be my busy season at work. I am currently working on both the Operating and Capital Budgets and our Month-End close. Anyone that has taken part in either of these events, can attest to it being a very busy time, but when I have all of these items hitting at one time, I'm being pulled in many different directions. Well enough about me. Here are some more photos of the baby that we received from the doctors visit two weeks ago. ENJOY!!!!


If you look for what appears to be a turtle's head, you will be able to see that the picture shows we are having a boy.




Here is a picture of our son looking at us during the sonogram.



Here is a picture of the baby laying on his back. You are able to see the baby's spine on the bottom half of the picture.







Here is a full body photo of the baby. You may need a little help making out the photo, but the head is in the middle of the photo. The body is just to the left of the head, and a portion of his legs are at the end of the body. You are able to see the gap between his legs.





Here is a 3D picture of the baby. You can see the baby's head, eyes, nose, body, legs and umbilical cord. This was a really cool picture to see at the doctor's office because this is the first life-like picture of our son.

2 comments:

Chris Brown said...

I'm loving the new pictures! I hope everyone is doing well. Jason, I feel for you with busy season approaching! I think Chrissy should come move in with me until busy season is over. Then I would have company, I could cater to her every need 24/7, and she could get a dose of what is to come :)

Nannette, Steve and the creatures said...

Congrats. check out our blog at nannettesteveandthecreatures.blogspot.com