Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Georgia vs. Carolina!!!! Go DAWGS!!!!

Yesterday was a big day for the Sanders family. We took the baby to his first football game!!!! I think he started to enjoy it around the 4th quarter...that is when he finally started to kick. We started the day with our good friends Jeff and Christina. We tailgated with them and Jason's family. The baby enjoyed hamburgers, pasta salad, cookies, and other goodies. We had excellent seats; which is why I am sure that I made it through the game. I didn't have to climb many stairs and could actually follow the game since we were close to the field. We sat on the 20 yard line 18 rows up from the field. It was so much fun!!!! I hope the baby got a taste of football and will be ready to play soon.

4 comments:

brandi said...

What's this "Go Dawgs" stuff?! I think you have a Carolina fan in there. The kicking was him getting upset in the 4th quarter!

Alli and Erik said...

I completely agree with your friend Brandi. That little one will convert. Just you wait. I am jealous by the way. That would have been fun to be that close!

Jessica said...

Hey! I found your blog. And I agree, the baby is definately a Gamecock all the way. Glad you had good seats and didn't burn up like we did!

Aunt Corri said...

No! No! No! Of course Will is going to be a fan of the best team ever!!

GO DAWGS!!!