Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

2 month check-up

Today was a hard day for Will. We had his 2 month check-up this morning. The doctor was very pleased with his development and even said that he looks more like a 4 month old instead of the 2 months he really is. He weighed 13 pounds (91st percentile) and his length was 23 1/2 inches (92nd percentile). She said not to worry, his weight matches his height...he is going to be a really tall guy. After our check-up the nurse came in and gave Will an oral medicine and three shots. He screamed, Mom cried, and poor Dad looked distressed to have to handle both of us. Once it was all over with, I got to hold him, a.k.a. be the good guy, and make everything better. The rest of the afternoon was spent sleeping. I have never seen Will sleep so much. He was starting to feel more like himself this evening...I even got several big smiles before bedtime. I am sure he will be good as new tomorrow.

P.S. After today's visit I started thinking about my favorite book from when I was a little girl. I know my Mama will remember it well...Farley Goes to the Doctor. So, Mama if you get a chance can you pull it out for me. I would love to read it to Will. Thanks!!!


Sleeping on my Daddy makes it all better!


This "big boy" crib has lots more room than that little cradle.

No comments: