Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Like My Poppie!!!!

Over the weekend my mom and I threw a bridal shower for a friend so Will and I went home for the day. After the shower, Will went to the police station to visit some of Poppie's friends. While we were at the police station Will got to drive the firetruck, practice shifting the gears, and stand out front of Poppie's police car. He had SO much fun that he is thinking about being a policeman when he grows up.


102 1/4 reporting in for duty!!!








Look out North Augusta here I come!!!


Awww, Poppie your embarassing me!




Thanks Mimi, I needed some rest. That is hard work!!!







2 comments:

Mimi said...

These pictures are SOOOOOOO cute! I think Firehouse Subs should use a couple of them in their restaurant. Poppie may be a little bit disappointed if Will decides to be a policeman - he has dreams of Will being a professional golfer! But whatever Will decides will be fine with us.

Alli and Erik said...

Awww...Will is growing up so fast! I bet he will be a wonderful police officer, or fireman, or doctor, or lawyer, or... Hee hee! I love these pictures! How are you my friend? I miss you terribly!