Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

National Boards

As many of you know, I spent the entire school year last year working on my National Board Certification. It was a very grulling process that literally took the entire school year to complete and frankly was not a lot of fun, but I stuck through it. I got my scores yesterday, and it looks like I will be working on it some more this school year. I missed getting it by 4 points. I am really proud of all of the effort that I made to obtain this certification, and I am proud that I got so close. It still stinks that I have to continue working on it, but I know I can do this. So, hopefully next November I will have better news.

5 comments:

Chris Brown said...

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get it. You should be VERY proud of yourself for getting that close on the first go around!

brandi said...

I'm sorry...you will get it next time. I know it must be very difficult and only missing it by 4 points...wow! Be proud!

Alli and Erik said...

I am sad you didn't get it...YET!! But I know you will! You are the most awesomest teacher I know! :) I love ya girl and I will do whatever you need me to in order to help you out! Say the word & I will come running!

The Tylers said...

Hey there. It is Sally's sister writing. I just wanted you to know as a former teacher and a wife of a teacher that you did an AMAZING job. My hubby failed by 1 point and he seriously pouted for the entire week. I know you are disappointed but I am sure you will pass next year.

Mimi said...

When I ran into Mrs. Gordy at the store a while back, I told her about how hard you were working on National Boards. She said that when you were her student you could do anything you set your mind to! You have always been that way and I know that you will get it next time. We love you so much and we are so proud of you.