Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Latest Doctor's Appointment

Jason and I had our regular doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon. Everything went well. I feel fine, and Will is continuing to grow and develop as he should. We got to hear the heartbeat again. It was really exciting to be able to hear the heartbeat one more time. This was the first time that we have heard the heartbeat since about week 14 or so. Jason and I have been so lucky that we have been able to have an ultrasound at each of the other appointments...nothing has been wrong; I think they just spoil us since Jason works there. His heartbeat was strong and sounded wonderful. The doctor said that all was well, and I see him again in 2 weeks. After that we start our weekly appointments. Hard to believe, huh?

No comments: