Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's a...!!!

Well, it's official the Sanders' family is growing, and I am outnumbered. It's a boy! I couldn't be more thrilled. Jason and I are so excited about football games, baseball gloves, and all the other fun stuff that comes along with having a boy. We are still looking for a name for this upcoming bundle of joy; hopefully, we will come up with one soon. For right now we are still referring to him as "the baby."

At my last appointment the doctor assured us that all is well with our son and me. The baby is in 89th percentile for his size...oh my gosh, he is already 11 ounces. He was measuring about a week and a half ahead of schedule. I'm blaming his daddy for that. The ultrasound was amazing. We counted 2 arms and legs, saw his heart, stomach, eyes, and witnessed our little boy with the hiccups. As Jason said, he gets that from me. It was unreal to see how much he has grown from the first ultrasound to now. That was my last scheduled ultrasound, but the doctor said that he would try to get us in for another one before the delivery day. I think he knows how anxious we are.

I have been reading lots of information on the baby, and apparently he can now hear me. Jason and I have been reading to him every night. I don't think the baby has a favorite book yet, but I am sure he will have one before long.




4 comments:

Chris Brown said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Michael can have a buddy! I couldn't be happier for y'all.

Alli and Erik said...

I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see you two with this little guy!

The Tylers said...

Hey. You don't know me but I am sure Sally has told you horrible stories about me. I just wanted to say congrats and to let you know that Sally adores the 2 of you and is sooooo excited about your new addition. Congrats...boys are a TON of fun. -Lee Tyler AKA Sally's Sister

brandi said...

I am so happy for you! Boys are so sweet!