Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hearing the Heartbeat

Today was lots of fun. We had another doctor's appointment this afternoon. It was just a routine checkup, but we got to finally hear the baby's heartbeat. Wow!!! The baby's heartbeat is really fast. The doctor said that the baby's heart was beating 160 beats a minute. The doctor said that even though I "popped" faster than he thought I would, I am doing fine. I am also right on schedule (15 weeks). He even gave us some encouraging news. He said that even though I am pretty big right now (bigger than most this early on), he doesn't think that I will be huge at the end. I am glad about that. I was getting worried that my feet were going to disappear before too many more days.

Click on the link below to hear the baby's heartbeat. Once the website is up, click on "Play."

Gabcast! Baby's Heartbeat #1

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Thank you for sharing all these neat things with us. We are so excited and cannot wait for this little baby!

RJJ said...

This is so cool! We are even more excited after hearing the little one's heartbeat! Thank You for taking the time to set this website up.